Mar 30, 2014

"Aoi Sora no Aosa wo Shiru" (a phrase of "Always with me")



 I like the following phrase of "Always with me"(「いつも何度でも」) known for the ending song of "Spirited Away"(「千と千尋の神隠し」).

"繰り返すあやまちのそのたびひとはただ青い空の青さを知る"
"Kurikaesu Ayamachi no Sono-tabi Hito wa Tada Aoi Sora no Aosa wo Shiru"

I have been interested in how it is translated into English and I found two versions on the Internet.

"The sky is a clear blue, no matter what we do. (The road is long, but I see the light.)"

"Every time we fall down to the ground, we look up to the blue sky above we wake to its blueness, as for, the first time."

This time, I have tried to translate it into English. It is the following.

"Every time people face a same failure that they had experienced in the past, they just notice that a clear sky has naturally had its pure blueness."

If you have a good advice on my translation, please let me know about it.

No comments: