Jan 21, 2015

A friend on the Internet has become my reall friend

 




Last weekend I visited Nogoya(名古屋) city, Aichi prefecture. My main purpose was to meet with a friend. He is an American who is studying Japanese language in Japan. We have corresponded for about seven years on the Internet but had not yet met each other directly. So it was the first time for us to have a meeting. 

We enjoyed conversation mainly in Japanese during Saturday's dinner and next day's sight-seeing in Handa(半田) city. We visited an old sake brewery and its neighborhood. It was a very fine day.

We ate "Kisimen"(きしめん) that is a representative food of this area. It was very good.

  

2 comments:

ジョン said...

It was great to finally meet you! Thank you so much for coming all this way. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time in Nagoya and Handa.

I'm looking forward to visiting you again!

bikenglish said...

Jon-san,

Thank you for a comment. I really enjoyed this trip. The first reason is, of course,to have our first meeting but I have second reason. In daily life, I usually spend time with my family members. But this time, I could act alone for two days during this trip. To spend time for such long hours was the first time in my marriage except for business trip.