Dec 1, 2007

Penguin Cafe Orchestra

The Penguin Cafe Orchestra is a music band that was popular in the 1980's with its unique sound. There is a music with a long title by the band. It is "The sound of someone you love who's going away and it doesn't matter". I like it.

I would like you to listen to the music and tried to find it on the Internet. But, unfortunately, I could not find a full version, but could find a very short version, here.

And I write its long Japanese title in this pictute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Thank you for sending me that email of yours.

In return I found something special just for you.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/ff8d0e7d-7f51-4b38-a70d-bd63549db5b6/Penguin-Cafe-Orchestra---Music-For-A-Found-Harmonium

I think this is heartwind

www.esnips.com is a pretty good music site where people upload song. It doesn't have all the song but you can still find some full version. Have fun searching for your Penguin Cafe Orchestra songs.

Anonymous said...

美しい音楽だね。
"The sound of someone you love who's going away and it doesn't matter"のタイトル、面白い!!
どんな音なんだろう?(笑)

bikenglish said...

To Scott san

Thank yor for usefule information.

But, I have already had two Penguin Cafe Orchestra's CDs including the music. I just wanted people who brouse my blog to listen to the music.

マリさんへ

ペンギンカフェオーケストラは、80年代に結構、はやったんですよ。
この曲は11分ぐらいあって、実は、そのままネットにブログに載せようかとやってみたのですが、著作権の問題があると思って止めました。