Sep 30, 2015

Tour de Saiki, 2015


I took part in a cycle event called "Tour de Saiki" on Sep. 20th. It was my second participation to the event after 2013. At that time, I fell down from my bike and injured on my left shoulder.

I entered 102 km course and finished it in about eight hours. The last part of the course included steep slopes to a lighthouse, so I walked with my bike for about one hour.

I stayed at an accommodation run by a fisherman at the night with my friend. Next day, we traced the course by my car.

The first photo is a scenery from the high place on the course. The second is a place where I felt down and injured on my shoulder.

2 comments:

ジョン said...

I'm glad that you seem to have had a pleasant time. That view of the ocean is amazing!

I'm happy that I've been able to ride my bike more in my daily life now. Bikes are great, aren't they?

bikenglish said...

Jon-san,
Thank you for posting a comment. Yes, bike is one of the great inventions by human-being, I think. And it is very useful tool in developed cities in Japan that have many public transportation.